Toribash
Original Post
need help with heads!
please can someone explain me, how do i sell custom head textures i made? example:
I just made a new head texture but i don't have 2,000 TC to equip it, so i decided to keep making textures with gimp and keep selling them. that's my problem: i don't know how to upload my custom textures and sell them. i think my textures are good, so i want to sell each one for 10,20 or 30 TC. it will upload in the shop i made and people will buy it, so that i can get rich easily

MAIN QUESTION OF THIS THREAD: how do i sell custom textures i made?
If you want to know how to upload a head:
1st make the head spinning(in gimp)
2nd save it as Gif (tutorials on youtube)
3rd go to imageshack.com and upload your head
4th click the insert image and put the Url there (u should view the head full size)

If did not work: click my name and send me a private message
okay, i saved it as TGA so does it work too? i know how to use the animations on gimp and i used the sphere animation to rotate the head. but should i upload the normal head image (not a ball yet) or should i upload the head i made a sphere?
@Splinter : Go here then click "browse".
Find your head texture that you saved. Click upload.
Then go ingame to multiplayer and it should load (sometimes takes a while)
If you are in free play type /dl splinter3 in your case and type /lp 0 splinter 3.

@snake: in gimp go to filter>Animation>globe.
Set the frames then you should have a spinning globe of your head texture.
Next is to preview, save your spinning globe as a animated gif and go here.
Upload your texture, then copy the imagelink. Then when you want to sell it just click insert image and paste the link there and click "ok". And last, when someone buys your texture just send the the flat image of your head texture.

Hope it helps ~Nerd