Toribash
Original Post
Chreeys´s Skate theard!..
Hey, I skate in TB now about 2-3 days ..
Now I need ur tips to become better!..
watch my replays and leave tips!..

To watch the replays u need those modes!
Attached Files
Chreeys_skate_edgejump.rpl (82.1 KB, 12 views)
Chreeys_skate_ramp_180er.rpl (70.7 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by Chreeys; Jul 14, 2010 at 04:57 PM.
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]
hmm...i think you are way to stiff hunny

and also you do unrealistic moves like that halfkick and heel flip replay that was just some randon movements with your legs you have to acually plan what you are going to do b4 you do it when skating

my tip to you is that you need to make use of the shift+space inorder to use 1 frame at a time to perfect your moves and landings =]

for now i'll give all replays a 2/10
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
why wont you land smth properly? trick is not a trick if it is not landed. and yeah^ stiff and unrealistic
gl in future replays
these replays are rubbish, on all of them you never finish a full move you just keep changing

Another post like this and I'll begin removing them. ~Marco
Last edited by Marco; Jul 16, 2010 at 06:55 PM.
tagknife if you can't skate then don't tell someone else that there replays are bad when you probably don't even know how to skate yourself and try giving better c&c likes tips or something not just degrading someones replays -_-

below i've posted a great skate opener that can give you very good air when you jump making it easier to do kick flips and such and also a replay of me doing a trick using the opener so you can get an idea of landing tricks and realism when doing tricks =] ....practice with the opener i posted and show the replays when finished =]
Attached Files
skate trick 3.rpl (74.1 KB, 12 views)
[WcG] [OLDA] [RL] [BRO] [WL] [SKL] [iG] ~[Aeon]....MOBI is BLACK and SEXY!! FTW
Thanks, ill try it out.. but i guess my opener is also good.. i just didn´t find a good way to jump xD

Edit:
I made a double pop shove it ( board flips 360° around)
but i can t handle the landing ..
can some one edit the replay after watching and make that i land on my feet..
and then describe what u did?
Attached Files
[GU] [RL][Epic Replay Theard][Realism Player][deviantART]