Ranking
Original Post
awesome kick - Didn't like it, all it was was a 4 kicks, with 2 of them not dismembering anything.

aikido dm - stiff, that's all I can say

madman backflip - wasn't a madman, it was just a stiff symmetrical decap with failed dm attempts.

how it's done - So wait, you hold all for the replay, and relax for the pose? a big no no. also you used a generic wushu opener.

wushu kick: another generic wushu opener, decap + leg kick, nothing special.

Call me mean but......
3/10 overall
lol ? some of the replays include stuff that are hard to do. in the how its done replay there is a split + plus a front flip decap.these stuff are not easy to do and i didnt edit these replays.i did them with my first try.So stop throwing shit at me ... If u cant do better,just stfu! Gtfo of this thread and take ur jeliosy and fail with you !
awesome kick-ok it was allright but you when to uke for no reazon like wtf man i will give you 5/10 for the ddecap i like it
aikido dm-wtf man i diden't like it 1 bit that was stiff it was just a couple of movments even my friend a white belt noob could do it i will give you a 2/10 on this
madman backflip-hate it you only use legs and hands realy you on bent or rotate and it isen't a madman sae resont 2/10
how it's done-i go with dexx on this 1 a 2/10
wushu kick- i go with desxx again he is right another 2/10
an in total dexx you are not mean and i am no pro and i still give you this resolts a 3/10 overall
P.S dexx probaly can do alot better then you and so what if you did them in your first try and it isen't hard to do even i can do it the flips with the decap is easy so don't say it is hard
Last edited by assasin99; Jul 16, 2010 at 09:08 PM.
im not talking about the flips. im talking about the aikido dm split and and the kick combo with no grab... i bet u cant do it without editing it one time so stop ur criticism.
and ps. to u:
why are u so sure dexx can do better ? most people like u pretend to be good in the forums and post replays that were edited and probably hacked alteast 5 times.the aiming of all the kicks in those replays are hell accurate so shut ur pussie okay ?
Last edited by hipotibor; Jul 16, 2010 at 09:16 PM.
If you can't take any criticism then I suggest you stop posting replays on this forum. Go and turn this thread into a flame war and it will be closed.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
im not talking about the flips. im talking about the aikido dm split and and the kick combo with no grab... i bet u cant do it without editing it one time so stop ur criticism.
and ps. to u:
why are u so sure dexx can do better ? most people like u pretend to be good in the forums and post replays that were edited and probably hacked alteast 5 times.the aiming of all the kicks in those replays are hell accurate so shut ur pussie okay ?

Really dude, chill out. There is nothing wrong with editing. And a very small part of the replays on this board is hacked. Also, you need to accept criticism or don't post at all. Criticism is what most people post here for. It helps you get better.

And I could totally make a replay like that without editing.. ^_^
Thanks for the Avatar, MrAakash
the middle 3 were a bit stiff and symmetrical but in awesome kick combo you landed some pretty nice and fluid kicks. you just need to work on your style a little =3
and meamme0, of course you can do that without editing, you won the best replay maker competition =3
Drinking coffee and not contributing to society are just two of my many talents.
yay finally a descent comment that doesnt include trolling me and saying they can do better...what do u think about this one guys ? this is my personal one-hit record.
Attached Files
00fv 347k headkick.rpl (41.2 KB, 14 views)