Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Toribash decap tutorial by xPPP
So, I'm gonna write a decap tutorial. I didn't see any thread about this, but if there is, don't be mad. :P
This is a decap tutorial, not a move tutorial, I will tell you what to do to increase the momentum, and where to hit to get a certain decap.

Now, momentum and the place you hit are the MOST important things while performing a decap.
Let's start:

1. Head decap

*Kick - Kick head decap is very hard to do at normal distance, so you better put distance to 200-250. Now, you wanna do a kick head decap. You have to jump and get your kicking leg close to Ukes head, with contracted hip, knee and extended ankle. And then use shift + space to get better angle and distance from his head. Then extend your hip and knee to hit his neck joint, and contract ankle, to increase the momentum. And, his head will probably be flying. xD

*Punch - This is very hard(at least for me xD)at any distance. But you can manage in doing it by contracting your whole arm(elbow and wrist)along with pec, and then extending it all, to hit the neck joint.

2. Other decaps

I will explain this only a little, because it is much easier to do it.
*Arm decap - For this, you have to hit between shoulder joint and pecs joint.
*Pecs decap - This is easy too, because you have just have to hit close to the point between pecs and chest.
*Leg decap - You have to hit between hip and glute.
*Body decap - I'm not sure about this, but i think you should hit between lumbar and abs.

In fail head decap replay, it failed just because the legs didn't hit the neck joint, but, the momentum wasn't so good either.

note:

Those chest decap replays are actually pecs decap replays :P

by xPPP
Attached Files
head decap.rpl (25.0 KB, 42 views)
Chest decap.rpl (16.5 KB, 22 views)
chest decap 2.rpl (22.0 KB, 14 views)
fail head decap.rpl (8.4 KB, 17 views)
Fail, Reson being, You can only Decap the head (Decapitation) The others are just Dismembermets,
This isnt a tutorial any way. You havn't tought any one to do anything.
2. Other decaps

I will explain this only a little, because it is much easier to do it.
*Arm decap - For this, you have to hit between shoulder joint and pecs joint.
*Pecs decap - This is easy too, because you have just have to hit close to the point between pecs and chest.
*Leg decap - You have to hit between hip and glute.
*Body decap - I'm not sure about this, but i think you should hit between lumbar and abs.

epic fail^
only fead decap!
Hablas espaņol? te invito a el clan HEADHUNTERS!
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=197129
Im With troll. XD learn how to decap your self before you teach others the fail like you
Last edited by tagknife; Jul 20, 2010 at 04:02 PM.
Multiple tutorials have been made on the subject, and
decap = decapitation = separation of the head from the body.
T1cux: clan have eggs.