Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
My first mad man enjoy

Be patient and don't illegally bump. ~Tori4bash =D
Attached Files
My First mad man.rpl (213.7 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Tori4Bash; Jul 21, 2010 at 11:12 PM. Reason: double post
not bad you need a pose but you only broke the top part break the bottom part has well it was good how long did it take you? and try to use alot less grab 6/10 becouse off grab only broke the top part and no pose
A tad bit better than anything I could do.
Considering this is my best replay(May I post the replay?)
Meh. It's subpar. Way too grabby, stiff, messy, and that last dm was way to slow. There's really no style in it. No power in your hits.
You have no residual momentum after your hits, which, granted, is really hard to do, and I really wouldn't expect it of you, but something like this demands continual momentum.
You didn't use enough of your chest to power your hits. Everything was in the arm/pec, which makes things look stiff. Slow down a little and practice on your set ups. The set up is the most important part of madmen. It's not bad to start off slow and work your way up.
You had a couple grab dms, which I don't like.
It also looks like you didn't use much shift + space, although I can't know that for sure.
There was no pose, which is disappointing.
Overall, 5/10. Work on style, and less grab.
sorry for not answering i had to reinstall my pc i lost all my replays.i will download your replay once i got toribash back my internet is slow right now
Last edited by Tori4Bash; Jul 21, 2010 at 11:10 PM.