Toribash
Original Post
Textures.
2008-01-08 03:02:16 To - ToriBot -10000 Left Arm Texture

Uploaded it first around that time, too, and I still can't see it. Tried to force it (Just so I could see what the text looks like) into my custom/ineffable folder, I THINK it should be l_bicep.tga, but am not sure, so that I could see how it looks. Which also isn't forcing it in.

So... whaz up?
"Start with what is right rather than what is acceptable."- Franz Kafka
I'm 99% sure it sould be l_biceps.tga
Also you can't just change the extension to .tga (at least I can't). You have to save it in TARGA (.tga) format in the first place.

Hope this helps! Or, aybe you should just wait for the textures to load.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around
Oh yeah... it might be triceps... dang it.
I was 99% sure that the "s" goes at the end of it.
<PlayerID666> samule is the coolest guy around

Shouldn't, I'd imagine, the left arm have the image of the texture above it, like the head does?

(I still can't see it, even with it forced into my TB folder O.o)
Well, in that case, I guess the obvious question would be to ask if you made sure it's 128x128 and one of the accepted image types. (I recommend .png, lossless compression is sex) Best to save it as a .TGA with no RLE compression.
Last edited by Ownzilas; Jan 9, 2008 at 04:33 AM. Reason: LOLOL I WIN 3VI1
»You just wasted 5 seconds of your life. Congratulations!«
[m] - 2/29/2008 - Never Forget
Better to save it as a .TGA with no RLE compression.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I don't know this RLE compression thing you talk about, when I uploaded my head I uploaded it as a .jpg just like I did with this one. Trying to upload it as .png this time.

When I uploaded the arm texture it didn't tell me the figures were wrong, wrong format, or anything like that.

Once more it tells me that "Your texture has been successfully uploaded "