Ranking
Original Post
Leaving UFC
Well, I teach at Unibash now, and this place is way to inactive. Also, it seems that assassin8r doesn't like me much. Well, peace out. Didn't teach much around here anyways. Oh, did I mention that this place is inactive? Hahaha xD

EDIT: I also forgot to mention, this place is way to inactive.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
hahahaha butthurt faggot.
we know it's inactive.
don't be butthurt because you got gang raped and kicked on irc.
oh and who was it who said they hatted me? which started this?
ermmm, I'm sure that was you.

and how childish are you?
seriously, did I mention how childish you are and how much of a faggot you are, derp.

fucking fucktard, now GTFO.

Infraction: flaming
Last edited by Odlov; Jul 25, 2010 at 10:18 PM.
Wait, what
I didn't leave because of that, there is nothing to do around here, and I signed up here to teach. But, it's very inactive around here, and I have gotten no teaching done. Thus, I joined Unibash as a teacher a week ago and I was actually contemplating this during the whole time. If there wasn't any inactivity, I wouldn't want to leave. Also, when I said I hated you, I was kidding. But, I will definitely re-evaluate my views on you.

So before you go around spewing hateful shit on here, read this.

#ItemRights!
and I said: oh wow, you hate me? I don't give a shit.

then you started being a fucknugget.
even most of the people on irc said.
so, you know, re-evaluate what ever the fuck you want and get the fuck out of this org.
Wait, what
I don't give a fuck what all the elitism dicks of doc (excluding Murmayder and Buster and maybe a couple others) think. I was only there because of my girlfriend. Anyways, I moved onto greater opportunities such as teaching at Unibash, and not this dead place. Oh and btw, you seemed pretty butt hurt when I said "I hate you" because you continued on after that by trying to troll me. But I'll let bygones be bygones, and say my goodbyes in a peaceful manner. I wish you the best of luck getting this place back on it's feet. The odds look very grim as of now.

Infraction: flaming
Last edited by Odlov; Jul 25, 2010 at 10:25 PM.

#ItemRights!
butthurt?
hahahaha.
why would I care about what you think about me?
I don't even know you, and I (like the majority of other people) think you are a complete faggot.
so please, do what you said, and fuck off.
'k?
Wait, what
A complete faggot? Lol, which is why you are leader of one of the shittiest organizations I have seen in my day. Glad to see you're a total douchebag and I'm pretty glad I left to teach at Unibash.

#ItemRights!
lol, you obviously wasn't here before we became inactive, and wasn't you supposed to be leaving ages ago?
fuck off.
I see how you try and close it so you can get the last word, so faggot, fuck off and if you post here again, I will report you.

and, omgomgom you teach at unibash?? :O you must be so ub3r omg I'm so jealous.

now fuck off.
Wait, what
hahaha
what did i miss here?
oh yeah good bye faggot-i-didnt-even-know
oh yeah your girlfriend...
she was quite cute with my dick in her mouth etc

Infraction: insulting other members
Last edited by Odlov; Jul 26, 2010 at 12:10 AM.