Toribash
Original Post
First try at making a kick ass replay.
I just wanted to make a replay similar to those that come with Toribash, and I know I'm way off, but can you rate this depending on how close it is to some of those replays? I know I used a mod, but I've seen mods used in those replays. I mainly want to be rated on the slightly before and after the decap.
Attached Files
The Head Smacker.rpl (55.6 KB, 28 views)
Not really fantastic (good use of the mod, though), I suppose I'll agree with Pirate's rating of 3/10.

Also, when I first read the title, I thought it said "First try at making a kick". o_o
Steam ID: budster650
I know its instagib. What i'm asking is was it executed...well...kick ass-ly? Let me try again. What would I get if It WASNT instagib? P.S. I know what instagib means and how you get the word insta, but wtf does gib mean?
Last edited by Nuyashaki; Jan 9, 2008 at 02:00 AM.
Here's my theory of Instagib:

Insta means instant.

gib, is short for gibumshwooshlyaos, which is in Icelandic language. In English, it means death.

So, it's just a short-hand for instantdeath. :P

/joke
------------

Back on topic... It would have been a nice replay if it wasn't instagib.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man
Instant Death, in other words. So you could have the dismemberment threshold at 99999 or something and it would still instantly dismember. if it wasn't instagib, it wouldn't be able to happen because the blows weren't powerful enough, therefore I can't rate it.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.