Toribash
Original Post
[Free]Heads
FREE? REALLY? yes. really. i was a head texturer about a year ago. making typical stuff. then i got bored of what i had, and stopped. nobody bought it. so, i decided to give it away. FREE. Some heads don't have a preview, but hey. it's free.

I warn any faegs now.
1.If you try and sell this free heads, it is deemed illegal and will be reported on sight.
2.If you try and edit the heads, and then sell it. It's still deemed illegal unless you keep the edited head to yourself.
3.If you try and take this heads and give this away without any credit or consent from me will be deemed illegal and reported.

Side notes
1.Don't ask me to resize or recolour it. I'm already giving you the head. don't make me do any more work.
2.Do not scream that this heads are stolen. Because. They aren't.
3.If i'm giving away heads i've already sold. Please notify me and i will remove them.
/wall of text.

Knock yourself out.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles
alright. if you can't see it even if it's loaded. i can't really help you. and yes. If you have the head textures, you can just go save this images. If you want to use this images. you can go to the "SHOP" tab on the top of this page. and then click on textures on the left side.
|Cube | Sphere | Cylinder | Torus|
Youtube channel for the shits and giggles