Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[IMG]Epic's Black Knight Set

I make a black knight set for YouDown's request set for 190k it's trying to be realistic. I'm suck feet and hands. I'm work hard make in all 128x128 make more be sexy. I've spent many hours and days on it. I'm not copy pate5's knight set. Make it from self.

-Gimp
-3 Days
-Path Tool and Brush Tool
-Head 512x512
-All 128x128

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
You've gotten better since you found my tutorial aaaaagggeess ago. :P

like it, keep up the work. 8/10, you should stop to brush up on your hands and feet, because imo, i think they are critical to a good set.
Very nice and clean. Can't see anything really wrong. The fingers look a bit weird, but no biggy. Would be epic to see this set, and pate5's in a replay spar :3 great job.
Aka jusmi.
Originally Posted by FaiLxD View Post
You've gotten better since you found my tutorial aaaaagggeess ago. :P

Emo Head Tutorial?
Last edited by Chris; Jul 26, 2010 at 09:02 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Oh god, I love it so much. It's almost(not putting the set down or nothing) as good as Pate's set, and even though you're not trying to copy it, I love how much it looks like it. There's definetly not as much detail in my opinion because Pate's is a little more realistic. I do love the shine you put on the gold metal though, it's very nice and realistic
OH god oh god oh god.

Torso has all the same textures :| Not very much like you.

anyway quality is epic4Chris to be 128x128 O.O 7/10
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post

Groin, Breast, Pecs are not same textures.
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
OH god oh god oh god.

anyway quality is epic4Chris to be 128x128 O.O 7/10

They din't look the same too me
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Originally Posted by Epic4Chris View Post
Groin, Breast, Pecs are not same textures.

they look Identical on the tori, but one or two look flipped.
M00GLES
Wii FC:
5457 - 3838 - 7480