Toribash
Original Post
RE: Everyone Leaving.
It all started when Aspire was starting to leave, but then he didn't. He just said he wanted to leave cuz he's a fag and he wants to be promoted. Everyone's leaving cuz they are realizing toribash is actually lame and boring. Everyone's leaving cuz the community is so strict. Everyone's leaving cuz the mods and smods are being fags. Everyone's leaving cuz no-one can handle a joke. Everyone's leaving cuz everyone is leaving. Everyone's leaving cuz they can't be mods. Everyone's leaving cuz they are fed up.

Aspire or any other mod or smod that infracts me or closes this will just prove that the things in bold are true.
Originally Posted by ahmadahmad View Post
Everyone's leaving cuz the mods and smods are being fags.

Originally Posted by the guy's sig
Chac is the BEST!

What is this?

Also, you're an idiot...
Quit, probably.
I'm not a mod.

And yes though I wanted to become promoted. I quit because of that. Though I came back realizing that there is more to toribash then just getting power. I quit my local mod jobs because for one personal reasons. And two because toribash is becoming stressful for me so I decided to give up everything I have and just chill. I'd be hanging out in the IRC channels.

Btw, if you actually knew why people quit, you'd be ashamed of yourself.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

Originally Posted by ahmadahmad View Post

Aspire or any other mod or smod that infracts me or closes this will just prove that the things in bold are true.

OH NO JALIS, WE'VE PLAYED RIGHT INTO HIS HANDS.

DAMN HIM AND HIS IRREFUTABLE LOGIC: "IF YOU DO ANYTHING AT ALL, THAT PROVES THAT I AM RIGHT."

P.S. hahahahhaha

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&