Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
[Vid] Promo Video 3.9
There really isn't a fancy title I can give this.

http://www.multiupload.com/PBYUPRLPE3

Credit to omqq for a texture set.
Lots of credit to Nightin for most replays.

Also, releasing a lot of resources used.
Replay order: Fnuggetreplay2, Fnuggetreplay1, skatin, Fnuggetreplay3editsave10
Scripts: Meteor, replayplay (Start the first replay and pause at beginning, press E to edit, then use script. Press 9 to set the next joints, Press 0 to advance to next movement. This did the ghost thing.), rising (the buildings)
Shader: v.inc

All replays are in 3.9 and use the internal freecam.
Attached Files
Fnuggetreplay1.rpl (242.1 KB, 23 views)
Fnuggetreplay2.rpl (150.7 KB, 16 views)
Fnuggetreplay3editsave10.rpl (903.9 KB, 23 views)
skatin.rpl (85.9 KB, 14 views)
v.inc (428 Bytes, 13 views)
replayplay.lua (2.8 KB, 13 views)
Meteor.lua (3.5 KB, 14 views)
rising.lua (1.6 KB, 11 views)
Last edited by FNugget; Jul 28, 2010 at 05:26 PM.
wow amazing 10/10, Great replays great camra work, thr rayracing looks realy good,
Will you be makeing a 4.0 promo?
If I had seen that video about Toribash, and I was a new user, I would play that for sure!

9/10
OSHI - AM - TRG
RAKU
Very nice FNugget but for some reason i dont find it as appealing as I did with some of the promo vids I think its just how violent the game was portrayed that attracted me. More so the video was filled with to much "filler" there should of been more examples of designed moves and distruction. Other than that with the dramatic music and sync it was really nice.
Holy shit. Overall awesome video, absolutely something that would make me play TB if i did not do that already. I understand how you did the text at first, but the transistion at 25-30 made me shit brix. Yeah, to sum it up, very cool, very sweet, your awesomeness level is closing in on chuck norris.

10/10 on music, Fx, everything. great job man.
"I've seen enough rule number 34 to burn down a large catholic school" - Bish