Endurance Onslaught 6.0
The basic star shape, 3D filter and some other crap I can't bother mentioning. I don't find this attractive at all. Work harder.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Originally Posted by Dirtnapp View Post
Lol No filters used at all, no brushes. Please Crit harder.

Then do tell me a way to create that 3D effect without pushing Filter -> 3D... Of course there are other ways, because that button didn't exist until recently. But I doubt you know about these ways...that's why I assumed you used that.

Also, feel free to actually read my post, I didn't say brush anywhere.

Oh and typing "lol" infront of your post really made you the man. ......NOT

Edit: Oh you did use an old trick, duplicate -> move up one pixel, repeat, with the original layer on top.
Last edited by Freelancer; Jul 26, 2010 at 09:25 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
Fuck me are you stupid? Ever herd of copy "Up-Left?" Creating a very fluid 3D effect I hardly presume you know any more about photoshop than I do. And ok, i was just stating the fact about no use of brushes but dont come acting like you know anything more than me which you clearly don't. Now either learn to crit photoshop effectivly or gtfo my thread.
Now calm down, I did edit my post before you posted that , I zoomed in and saw that you copy-nudged it. As the lack of quality on your wallpaper I just presumed that you had no idea on how to make it. I still stand firmly with the argument; Work harder. It's a 5 min job for the average photoshopper.

Here's a list you so much wanted:

Bad color choices
Weird perspective on the text
Bad quality of the stars
Weird angle on the stars, are they zooming by or just deformed?
Ground text shadow is out of perspective- looks CRAP.
Might want to change font, looks odd and doesn't fit the theme.
The background shine doesn't make sense , where does it come from and where is the horizon line??
Last edited by Freelancer; Jul 26, 2010 at 09:33 PM.
Thanks for taking the effort to prove yoursefl wrong. Now please make me something as fluent in 5 mins. I'd be happy to accept your harsh words when I see the standard of work you are at.