Toribash
Original Post
Permanent Shaders
Hey guys.

My shaders work. But when I quit Toribash, the shaders deactivate and I have to reactivate them everytime I start Toribash. What can I do ?

Thx
Gone
Shaders should stay on after you quit the game, but the specific shader you've loaded doesn't. If the former isn't happening, then I'm sure there's a shortcut extension you could use or something that will automatically load shaders for you, but I don't know what it is. Perhaps when Stilf comes online he'll be able to tell you, or someone else will.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Create a shortcut to toribash.exe and put
-shaders 1
on the end of the path (right click the shortcut, and put it at the end of the path).
should look something like
"C:\Program Files\Toribash-3.1-Beta\toribash.exe" -shaders 1

If that doesnt work try going into your toribash directory, open up "default.cfg" (with notepad) and change
Shaders "0"
to
Shaders "1"
Save and then load up Toribash... work?
:D
Well, it didn't work, Blam. I think Evil is right. I'm gonna wait for Stilf. But if you got an idea, please post it. Thanks.
Gone
You could also try going "-shaders 2" instead of "-shaders 1"... When i did that (Don't ask),
i couldn't disable the shaders O_o
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
also i want to add on to his question
how do you make it so toribash will open up with a specific shader?
like sunrise.inc for instance?
[RIGHT][sheep][/RIGHT]
Originally Posted by millie View Post
also i want to add on to his question
how do you make it so toribash will open up with a specific shader?
like sunrise.inc for instance?

rename default.inc to default2.inc
rename sunrise.inc to default.inc
:D