Toribash
Original Post
My toribash always runs slowly.
It's not slow enough to make the game hard to play, it's simply slow enough to annoy the hell outa you.
I have this game on my vista and my old XP, it runs quite fast on XP but I think that's due to the fact that it doesn't have a flat screen.
As I have played this game at my friends house on his flat screen, and it went just as slow if not slower at his house.

So I'm wondering, it is because of the flast screen and can I change to it goes faster?

Also shaders's not working, more poeple than me sems to be having this problem though...

Oh and, shader workls on my XP but completely crashes the game when I do it.

Also my XP is at another house right now so I can't simply go play toribash on it right now.
Last edited by suomynona; Jan 14, 2008 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Post * 2
The flat screen should make little or no difference to performance. Can you tell us the hardware specs of both PCs? Most likely, Vista will slow Toribash's performance due to background processes using more memory than on XP.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I have Vista and it doesn't slow down. In fact, it actually seems faster than XP.

Probably because my XP computer is dell.
Tripstone says: heh
Tripstone says: clanless sucks
masterjepo says: Evolution isn't any better
masterjepo says: Cave man