Ranking
Original Post
[ART]Emo Set

What do I need to change? I know that there's something missing, but what? I'm thinking about selling this, but something is wrong with it. So post your thoughts and opinions here. Thank you.
Last edited by KillaDalt; Dec 7, 2010 at 01:13 AM.
This is epic. I can say ANYTHING?!?
It's alright, I guess, A little too plain, Its basically just a head and hands, If you want to sell this as a set you need to make the rest of the body parts, not just color them one color. Could use A LOT of work. 4/10 Good luck with this set, It has potential, would like to see what it will turn out to be ;).
Maybe add some tribal to it? might look good.
Its pretty bland for now, just add something. The head is somewhat nice though.
4/10 for blandness.

The set is extremely plain. It lacks almost every thing. Its almost all grey. 2/10.
Nice try
(̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()
3/10

As Wrathful said:
Only heads and hands...

Seriously, you need to put more effort, try using black istead gray for emo textures, looks better.
Oldschool / M5k / Contact KiTFoX
I'm back
I think the tag should be "[TEX]"
Anyway,
It's really simple, almost all of the body is grey, try to do something with it.
The head, all your heads are extremely alike, maybe you'd like to change that.
And a question, is the grey clothing or something? If it is it's not an excuse to leave it empty, clothes could have all kinds of details.
Other than that I like the mapping on the hands.

4/10
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Well... not to be mean, but it's not epic, it's only three textures in all. Shade the head, maybe make a completely new one, make every part of the tori, only if you have extremely good texturing skills will a set look good with 3 textures, I suggest that you take some lessons in the toribash art school.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies