Ranking
Original Post
fps cap?
its there a was to get rid of the 60 fps max cap?
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
i say i could run better it i could get higher
bec. I am [Evil] I will hit you with a [Kick] that will split you in half and you will wonder [wHo] is that? and you will get [mad] when you notice [Kick] WAS the best clan ever.
i can 80 fps easy if there was noo cap
The game would too fast with higher fps.
The physics is calculated such that 60 frames = 1 sec.
i see, but it would still be nice for replays that lagg
Actually, more fps would make them lag more. Your system would have to put out over 60 frames in one second, which means it has to calculate the physics even faster then normal, which in term means lag.
There's no fixing lag except for more RAM, a physics card or better graphics card, or waiting for the game to be optimized better so physics calculations aren't as complex. Try frame skipping if you want things to technically run faster (frames with too much calculations involved will simply be skipped), but beware of choppy framerate at the same time.
Last edited by RabidClone; Jan 15, 2008 at 05:31 AM.
You'll still have the lag.
You may have 200fps when the game is paused, but still get the low fps when there are many collisions.