Toribash
Original Post
Vaati's Classic Replays
This will be my permanent thread.
I'll start off with with 6:
(The best one in my opinion is Dream)

These replays STINK, go to the last page.
Vaati_ClassicM ~ 3 Hit Death.rpl
Vaati_ClassicM ~ CheZDa Style.rpl
Vaati_ClassicM ~ Dream.rpl
Vaati_ClassicM ~ Halo.rpl
Vaati_ClassicM ~ Pandora's BOOM.rpl

I would appreciate comments. :3
Last edited by Vaati; Dec 16, 2010 at 12:22 AM.
Sup bro? Long time no see...

Anyways... you have some right stuff, like the booms and realism... you only get more pew pew... you know what i mean?
Like... in some replay, you do a boom and then you stop... you need to keep on move and smash Uke.
Overall was good. My favorite replays of yours is 3 hit death.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Hey HaYZ! <3
Thanks for the comment. :3
Sometimes I don't realize there is another part of Uke in front of me, so I don't bother booming it. xD
Anyways...Thanks mate!
Well yeah, you asked for it . Soooooooo. The replays are very impressive. I enjoyed them all expect the one, I didn't like the last one(Neuterized). You had chance there. First kick in Neuterized was jizzerific. You could make a decap 3-5 DMs with that position and good momentum. You did alot of progress you know, I remember you the last time you applied to ORMO. You was a total wimp (No offence). But now I see you here and you are very good. I also loved the movement in Chezda style replay. I loved that one. But not the best. Best IMO is Neuterized. You had the perfect momentum and opener there, I was totally impressed. Ok back to chezda style one, opener wasn't really chezd-ish. Incoming hits were plenty good. The throw was interesting, really. Knee hit was meh. The other incoming hits were simmiliar to chezda's. I loved them. The last spin and pose made my day. Dream wasn't really good because of that opener. Use less grab. It'll make your replays look more... Pro, stylish. First hit, the punch was nice, very nice. Then, I didn't really know what you wanted to do. It was really odd. You raised tori, hit your head, really weird. Core was simple pimple. Halo. Sucked, cause of that silly grab DM punch. Rest of the replay was amazing. The kicks, the skeet, I was like :o. You could've also make a skeetshot to the head. It would be awesome. I could edit all of them and show you but it's hitting 2 am so... ;]. Overall. You may now apply to ORMO. God bless you and your replays. You're damn good bro.

~peace.
<3!
You're comment made my day (and made me lol). Thank you so very much!

Anyways...
1. I might edit Neuterized to get a better boom. :P
2. "Dream" was actually something I've wanted to do for a long time. I really just wanted to do the Jump-punch, 'cause I do it in real-life sometimes. (Who doesn't like tricking in real-life Toribash style?) xD
3. On "Halo", I actually tried for hours to decap him by a hand throw, but instead I decided to move the leg out of the way so he would decap from falling. :3

Thank you for the advice and comment Alago1ruki. I can't wait to see some of your new replays!
---
Back to business with...
A new replay!:
Vaati_ClassicM ~ Extrapolation.rpl - I'm totally turning into Pulse now.
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
Wow, those replays are really great!

I didn't like "Pandora's boom" and "Neuterized"... Especially "Neuterized", make more destruction >:O

Btw, try dancing after you kill Uke, it will look good
The replays are nice and relaxed
you are quite good at making my favourite was 'I Iz chezda'
cool replays dude.
Extrapolation - Nice start. I don't get the point when you go for a glute/crotch dm... kinda useless... and you take a lot of time with that torso... no time for pose or a dance. :/

4/10
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Thanks Tbashed and Cavoe! <3
HaYZ, you are picky as SHIT man. The DM's are just for the good look of it.

Btw, what's up with y'all and dancing. o.o
It's weird to dance after an Uke-splosion. I prefer posing. :P
---
3 New Replays:
Vaati_ClassicM ~ Distant Past.rpl - Neuterized v2. :3
Vaati_ClassicM ~ Dream v2.rpl
Vaati_ClassicA ~ Going Crazy.rpl - This one is not good because I was training my archery. (It's for teh lulz too)
Last edited by Vaati; Dec 12, 2010 at 10:58 PM.
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight