Toribash
Original Post
Sam's Replay Thread
Yep, I am posting here so I can post some replays I made and will need some tips if I need to improve somewhere.
Attached Files
HeadKick Test.rpl (110.6 KB, 12 views)
HeadKick Twirl.rpl (140.1 KB, 14 views)
Headkick_Test: Slow and boring moves, only 1 dm... didn't pose, freestyle or dance whatsoever... 800 frames for what? ~ 1/10

Headkick Twirl: Need to improve opener...another useless dm... after the dm you just jumped around from 1 place to another... pose was OK. ~ 2/10

Some tips: Add more speed, get more momentum, get some booms or more dm's, freestyle a bit if you have time on the end.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
these are terrible, i'm sorry but you need to be better
you done 1 dm and then posted even though you could of
done a skeet or even and kick in half and and then a head decap

twirl was nothing special.
5/10

test was
3/10

terrible come on man i think you can do better because
i can tell by the replays.
Originally Posted by HaYZ View Post
Headkick_Test: Slow and boring moves, only 1 dm... didn't pose, freestyle or dance whatsoever... 800 frames for what? ~ 1/10

Headkick Twirl: Need to improve opener...another useless dm... after the dm you just jumped around from 1 place to another... pose was OK. ~ 2/10

Some tips: Add more speed, get more momentum, get some booms or more dm's, freestyle a bit if you have time on the end.

Alright, I can do better, I just need to think of better openers then random jumps and kicks.

By the way, new replay. Tell me if I have to add/take away/edit please
Attached Files
MADhampaMAN.rpl (218.6 KB, 15 views)
MADhampaMAN - The opener looks nice on the initial 40 frames... you just ruined with that decap dm. You take a lot of time to go for another dm. Weak kicks and big usage of grab. Messy. Pose kinda fail. ~ 2.5/10

Also, a tip: don't start with a decap.

You need to improve a lot yet... but with time, you'll get there.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Meh....I am trying, those were just Fluency Tests atm. Will try better though, just not now because school, homework, etc

Alright, this is Sam, posting another replay cause I don't want to wait for 20 Hours to post another replay.
Tamer0 Moderated Message:
Merged. <24 hour bump auto-merge is here for a reason.

-----
Sorry, wrong replay, lol
Attached Files
Falcon Pawnch.rpl (49.4 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by Tamer0; Dec 14, 2010 at 10:36 PM.
I'm someone....but who?
The replay was Ok, but try to refrain from rubbing your tori against uke and use less grab and work on making your movements more fluent.
6/10
<Fish> How is being a dumbass a form of venting? Is this some sort of flatulence related joke?