Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Yep... and here's a collab between me and Hacks.
Attached Files
A_H_Random.rpl (189.7 KB, 24 views)
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Heres a quicky that i made, but its not really any good since i'm not that good at single player replays
Attached Files
Hacks_Sloppy.rpl (66.0 KB, 21 views)
Good replay, the skeet decap was good, but it was to close. try doing it farther away, and doing it while the heads still in the air, thats when we all know you can aim ;)

Heres my failed running replay 1200 engage distance didn't fall over, im happy.
Attached Files
Hacks_RunFail.rpl (118.0 KB, 15 views)
Hate to say this, but both booms in the collab were hacked, as well as one glute dm in RunFail and the crotch boom in Sloppy. It would be really nice if you didn't hack those in.

With that out of the way, your guys' styles are pretty good, the skeet dms looked really nice. You just need to incorporate more power into your moves.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Yea, Me and Hayz both noticed that something was up when we watched that replay, we couldn't figure out what happened :/

And I didn't notice anything in the others at all

Edit- Can i ask what to look for when i think somethings up? like how do i tell if my replays hacked?
you can't accidentally hack something 3 times in a row.
Last edited by Isis; Dec 13, 2010 at 01:32 AM.

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Hate to say this, but both booms in the collab were hacked, as well as one glute dm in RunFail and the crotch boom in Sloppy. It would be really nice if you didn't hack those in.

With that out of the way, your guys' styles are pretty good, the skeet dms looked really nice. You just need to incorporate more power into your moves.

Already saw that... and i didn't have made that booms or the other moves.
Hacks... you know when a replay is hacked (or replays hax) when you got a move...and you edit 1 frame before the move... you press space and the results are not the same as the replay.
I don't hack/hax my replays since i know i can do very good stuff without that.
Anyways...i'll talk with Hacks to know what's happening...

Talking about skeet dm's... i made both of them and it's good to hear this from a expert replay maker.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
Just a little note, if you're sharing this thread, keep aware of the "24 hours before bumping" rule. Going under 24 hours between posts #1, #3 and #5, and #2 and #4 respectively is still breaking that rule in my book. Try not to do that again and everything's cool.