Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
I REALLY need help with judo!
Hi guys, I have a very bad problem with judo. I cant seem to do anything with the time frames being so long. I would like to find a way to create my own moves, and I want to do better on multiplayer but I just cant!
The only help we can offer here on the forums is to tell you to improvise a lot to find out how to move effectively 'n stuff.
Maybe you should try out other mods first if you cannot stand the long turnframes of judo.

If you want you can ask a toriagent for help ingame. They are the guys with a yellow name.
Maybe on of them will be nice and give you a lesson or so.
You can find them here on the forums or sometimes ingame in the beginner rooms.
I would have to agree with GHB, we can't just give you moves or reign down divine knowledge. Here's a hint at succeeding, get a good power move that almost always dismembersand use that as an opener. Or, if you're good at Akido, then use you Akido opener for Judo. It works a lot of the time. For me at least. Hope that helped you.
i use a hold all move that if thy are afk, decaps them on the second turn nomatter if they move second turn or not
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
What you need to try and do is munipulate your body, so that hands or feet hit your opponent strongly on a joint(This will most likely take off a limb)
Nah, all about toribash is creating new moves, and I believe that is what he's getting at. Simply go to freeplay, and just /set mod judo.tbm

Play around, but for tips it's pretty simple.

1.) Judo you never want to have a joint on relax, you will be dismembered in some way.
2.) Start easy, get a way to have your knee or knee's contracted, and when the next frame wave comes, extend knees for impact.
3.) Practice.
we dem boys
Originally Posted by Zouph View Post
1.) Judo you never want to have a joint on relax, you will be dismembered in some way.
2.) Start easy, get a way to have your knee or knee's contracted, and when the next frame wave comes, extend knees for impact.
3.) Practice.

Uhm, relaxed joints infact break harder and give you the ability to gain more speed.
Contract and relax have both advantages and disadvantages.
Stating that one is better than the other is just silly and false.
It all depends on the situation, technique preferences et cetera.
In general good players prefer the all relax style because it simply gives them more opportunities to react.