Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
GenX000 - Loosening up...
Trying to get a bit more stylish and relaxed!...

These are some of my more relaxed replays! It's hard for me not to be so stiff, but I'm trying!

ratings and tips are welcome!
Attached Files
GenX000-Twirly.rpl (71.2 KB, 16 views)
GenX000-Strike a Pose.rpl (96.1 KB, 15 views)
<3 Toribash!
The first one was very boring. It was stiff too.
The second one didnt have very much going on. It also got boring.

You should continue Dismembering Uke to make a madman if you have time left.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
This one starts out loose, but I just couldn't keep it very relaxed the whole way through...

after the first 2 kicks Uke gets some momentum and I had to use some stiffer moves to stay with him... some odd angles too... wish I coulda smoothed it out...

my goal moving on after this one is to stay as relaxed as I was in the first 2 kicks all the way through on my next attempt, but it's tough for me! We'll see how it goes
Attached Files
GenX000-Gettin Loose.rpl (181.0 KB, 11 views)
<3 Toribash!
Hears the thing, you need to have something special. Those replays were okay, if you give me your permission, then I can post one of my own.
Originally Posted by Cloneone1 View Post
Hears the thing, you need to have something special. Those replays were okay, if you give me your permission, then I can post one of my own.

I'd prefer to keep the replays posted in this thread my own...

I'd be happy to check out yours though if you wanna link me to it!

Thanks for advice, I realize it's not super special, I'm very new to relaxing! I'll continue to do my best to improve in that area! Hope to have something cooler to show soon!
<3 Toribash!
Yeah, those were a bit stiff, but keep at it. Every once in a while just hit c and go relaxed.
League of Legends NA: Locus