Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by masterx3 View Post
first : stiif pose overall its a bit stiff but u tried to relax greatjob
second:^

Do you even know how to make replays?You obviously don't because the person above is in oshi and says my replays are fluid.How ever you, say I am stiff. Please actually learn to make replays before you comment or speculate.
gixx, dont be a fucking prick. He didn't say he didn't like your replays, and he wasn't rude about it. For the second replay, he even agreed with deady. Your replays aren't that impressive yourself, so you shouldn't go shitting on other members. You have alright replay concepts but they lack momentum and are executed poorly. Relax does not equal good.

I am asuming that Project11 is your alt gixx. Seeing as you refer to the replays being yours.
ORMO
Originally Posted by DDCM View Post
gixx, dont be a fucking prick. He didn't say he didn't like your replays, and he wasn't rude about it. For the second replay, he even agreed with deady. Your replays aren't that impressive yourself, so you shouldn't go shitting on other members. You have alright replay concepts but they lack momentum and are executed poorly. Relax does not equal good.

I am asuming that Project11 is your alt gixx. Seeing as you refer to the replays being yours.

Wow, You attempt to insult me was very poor. I dout if you can even make replays.
Chill guys, getting worked up over nothing here.

gixx, if you don't like the comments you're getting (I'm assuming you're Project11), just accept it and move on. Most people would be happy their thread got bumped at least, even if they didn't agree with the comment.

DDCM, flaming doesn't make the situation any better, quite the opposite in fact! Don't go around insulting other members, even if you don't agree with their opinions, thanks.

As for the replays, they weren't too bad. Some pretty smooth, fluid moves there. I'd recommend you work on gaining momentum a bit and using your core joints to help further propel you.
The first one is pretty jerky. Try to keep your arms relaxed for longer, it looks like you are constantly extending and contracting your elbows.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I've seen these before!...

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=217277
they are both from ^that^ thread!

Roiser2 & Roiser3 these are originally named

Why are you Roiser, Project11, and gixx?!
Originally Posted by gixx View Post
Do you even know how to make replays?You obviously don't because the person above is in oshi and says my replays are fluid.How ever you, say I am stiff. Please actually learn to make replays before you comment or speculate.

that's ridiculously incorrect... I suggest you watch his replays before you comment or speculate! they blow these outta the water! sorry!
Last edited by GenX000; Dec 17, 2010 at 07:36 PM.
<3 Toribash!