Original Post
Head textures
Head 1
800tc
Head 2
400tc
Head 3
500tc
Please comment on which you want, No ranting on the textures prices. AND NO STEALING. I have text saying on each head that its not for free. So yeah, Noobs who steal will show the text on there heads. I have the heads Without text So when you pay, You Receive the head without text.
Last edited by Vox; Oct 27, 2011 at 02:06 PM.
Originally Posted by Tejon131 View Post
Head 1

Please comment on which you want, No ranting on the textures prices. AND NO STEALING. I have text saying on each head that its not for free. So yeah, Noobs who steal will show the text on there heads. I have the heads Without text So when you pay, You Receive the head without text.

First of all why are they different prices? They all look the same. Second of all people have photoshop and gimp and can cover your silly signature.
Fr3styL
OLDA
Originally Posted by JohnnyGod View Post
theres no diference....

Exactly. False advertising. Next time sell different heads and put screenshots instead of making a stupid little speech of why people shouldn't steal it. But I like your blood stains on the hat and stuff. How'd you make it?
Fr3styL
OLDA
Originally Posted by JohnnyGod View Post
theres no diference....

^that and also honestly... i dont see the text anywhere

Selling my deactive PM me if interested
Hey noob it says bighit at the bottom left corner and u know who bighit is me si yeh you stole this u dick head i made it
Closed until I hear from the user why the hell I should open this, I also removed the flats.
I'll want evidence that you own this texture, and an agreement to layout a more explicit deal for selling the same texture to three users.
Not that selling a texture to multiple users is not a rule violation provided an agreement is made, my problem is that there is clearly a question over weather or not the user owns these, and no such agreement has been amended to the post.

If you remake this thread without contacting me I will assume you are a texture thief and punish your appropriately.
If you do not contact me within a reasonable time frame I will also assume you are a texture thief and punish you.
Last edited by Vox; Oct 27, 2011 at 02:10 PM.