Toribash
Original Post
Sooptacular Doodles 1!
Behold my awesome doodling skillz!

Be honest about how you think, don't be a jerk though.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
I like them, you're not great at realism, as in the hand and bike, but I like the more cartoon-ish stuff.

You have DMM's seal of approval.
d(^-^d)
Originally Posted by DaMehMan View Post
I like them, you're not great at realism, as in the hand and bike, but I like the more cartoon-ish stuff.

You have DMM's seal of approval.
d(^-^d)

I screwed up on the hand anyway ^.^ I have a better one somewhere...
Good for a 12 year old, though, right?
work on this for another week then submit it again....this is not doolde it's random pictures..you need more scribblish things.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
work on this for another week then submit it again....this is not doolde it's random pictures..you need more scribblish things.

I'm not going to work on this again, or draw random scribbles, that'd be stupid.
Originally Posted by DesertPunk View Post
some of those are pretty good.

Why thank you! Which ones, exactly?
Originally Posted by Annovative View Post
No offense, but the only thing I like is the mouth on the big monster on the bottom.

Ok, being a cartoonist in training its good to have to get used to things like this, so I guess thank you. jerk just kidding
I like the cartoony simpliness in the first two creatures up there. Pretty nice drawings for a 12 year old, seeing as I'm 12 and I can't really draw anything.
~What word begins with p and ends in orn? Popcorn!~
Originally Posted by Splunker
...i cant just sit and watch the clan i made and payed for just die in my face it hurts...