Toribash
Alan: I'm not angry enough to spend time on insulting this low life scrap for brains moron.

Cropandur: It's pretty obvious you have issues with either your father or another male member of your family. Why else would you call an unsuspecting member of the community a fag.
I suggest you go and confront the faggot that did this to you, get on your knees and suck the life out of him. Fucktard.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
And then we have the issue of the masked .on.toribash link.
Motherfucker get a life! Seriously, no one will click on it and if they do, woop fuckty do, 30 TC!
You're better off selling your balls, you're not using them anyway.
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by AlphasoniK
And then we have the issue of the masked .on.toribash link.
Motherfucker get a life! Seriously, no one will click on it and if they do, woop fuckty do, 30 TC!
You're better off selling your balls, you're not using them anyway.

1-985-655-2500, call me.
DrTre, are you serious? You can't be serious.. Are you referring to DrDre? What the hell is this shit.
Nothing is the fuck up, why do you ask me? I have no time for the scumbag that you are.
Go make horrible DrDre wannabe hiphop you retarded whoremongler.

Alan: You are such a waste of my time. You would do the world a favor if you'd simply kill yourself with a rusty spoon.
Seriously, you are so fucked up, acting like you know what's the word going around. Get a fucking clue.
Not to talk about your general appearance.. That pig is better looking than you.
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Dec 19, 2010 at 02:53 PM.
I'm an artist.