Toribash
Original Post
Grofields Interior Soundtrack
Last thread got lost in the timewarp
Attached Files
YEAAAAAH YOU PUSH IT.rpl (99.9 KB, 40 views)
Sweetfro Hellashit.rpl (124.7 KB, 52 views)
Bustin a funky lyric.rpl (159.5 KB, 34 views)
thinking of stuff.rpl (171.7 KB, 37 views)
oh yeah
Alright, let's get cracking

YEAAAAAH YOU PUSH IT - I don't like it when your first contact with uke is a grab, especially when it doesn't even result in a boom. Nice control from the wrist, it's pretty hard to maneuver uke from there, and you get a good double pec hit, although it didn't seem too straight on, but more from the side of your foot. The movements into the pose were a little awkward, although the pose was pretty awesome.

Sweetfro Hellashit - I loved the manipulation in this one, I don't care that the beginning was symmetrical. The spins into the first hit were awesome. I didn't like the first hit, yeah it was a 4dm boom, but it wasn't much of a kick, more just sandwiching his torso between your hand and shin. The followup kick is nice, but it lacks the power you usually have. The pose, again, was sick.

Bustin a funky lyric - First kick was good, but I wish you would've pushed off with that leg, since it was already contracted, thus getting more power into the kick. The steps and lifting flowed really nicely, but I didn't like the second kick, because it could've been done without grab (imo). And, of course, you work your way into another sick pose, because that's just what you do.

thread did not die fast enough - The opener I loved, this time, I'll let the grab slide because that boom was just awesome. There was incredible flow into the 2nd boom, and you land gracefully and balanced. IMO the best replay here.

thinking of stuff - The beginning was symmetrical, but it looked awesome anyway, being a nice launch and setup for a kick. The first two hits were awesome, but I didn't like the punch for some reason, but I have no idea what that reason is. Also, I think the last hit was unnecessary, you could've left that out. Going into the pose could've been better, but you had loads of time left from that destruction. All in all good, but was a little messy.

Overall, you deserve more comments. These replays were awesome, although you use grab a bit too much. Keep making em dude.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Damn do I love opening a thread to see that detailed a comment.

Thanks bro, really appreciate it
oh yeah
Larfen did a pretty good review on your replays like he usually does, so I'll just emphasize what I feel that needs extra revelance or I'd end up writing what he already did.

Sweetfro Hellashit - Great manipulation, the opener was the best part in my opinion since it made the manipulation so much more interesting than they usually are thanks to its originality.

thread did not die fast enough - I agree with Larfen when he says this is the best replay from this batch, it's probably even one of my favourite replays that you made. Cool opener, I had a dejá-vu feeling though, isn't it from an Opener Challenger? It doesn't matter anyways, the kick that didn't touch Uke fitted perfectly, the first hit was nice as well but the second hit was astonishing and it wasn't even a boom. You see loads of booms nowadays when people should be trying to do hits like this one instead, powerful, with a great flow, and unlike what you see commonly.

It saddens me to see the lack of people posting on other's threads and having great replay makers like you with so few comments, I'll keep an eye on this thread from now on.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.