Ranking
Original Post
stats.dat found in toibash directory
STAT_GRF 0;TB3.1,RADEON XPRESS 200 Series SW TCL x86/SSE2,WIN32,REF0,FLD0,SFT0,NOOGL20,sh_diff,sh_difflq,sh_difftex,sh_difftexlq,sh_ground,sh_groundlq,sh_copy,sh_ghost,sh_blood,sh_depth,sh_simp,sh_simptex,sh_topsimptex,sh_simpd,sh_simpdtex,sh_combine,sh_smooth,sh_final,sh_shadow,sh_shadow_floor,sh_stain,sh_staincopy,FAIL
STAT_GRF 0;TB3.1,RADEON XPRESS 200 Series SW TCL x86/SSE2,WIN32,REF1,FLD1,SFT1,NOOGL20,sh_diff,sh_difflq,sh_difftex,sh_difftexlq,sh_ground,sh_groundlq,sh_copy,sh_ghost,sh_blood,sh_depth,sh_simp,sh_simptex,sh_topsimptex,sh_simpd,sh_simpdtex,sh_combine,sh_smooth,sh_final,sh_shadow,sh_shadow_floor,sh_stain,sh_staincopy,FAIL
there is a dat file in the data section of the toribash 3.1 directory that wasnt there on previous versions, i am just durious about what it does.

edit:I think i just realised its something to do with my graphics card not being able to handle shaders. Oh well, you can still talk about it if you want to
Last edited by ronalds; Jan 19, 2008 at 12:40 AM.
PARANDROID
Lol at the end it's like PHAIL!
But yea I was wondering what this was also.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Yep, that's what it looks like to me. It's your hardware specs; will probably help when solving shader problems.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
It is for shader trouble shooting. If your shaders fail to load it will create this file and send it to the game server when you join.