Toribash
Original Post
Gif Avatar
I saw many people use GIF image for avatar, i try it but i cant use gif...how to use it?
Last edited by Enma; May 6, 2012 at 12:52 AM.
You need to have toriprime to use gif avatars. Toriprime is a paid subscription for $10 every 12 months.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
You have to have a special role in toribash to get a colored name, like a Toriagent or a Gamekeeper or something like that
Last edited by infamous666; Dec 21, 2010 at 10:32 AM.
LETS TALK INSANITY!!
Coloured names are basicly to show if people have a specific rank in the fourm...

Quote from the FAQ thread to show you the ranks:

"*Clan admin
Clan Admins have black names. They manage the clan forums and clan discussion. They also can create and destroy clan boards.

*Tori-Agents
Tori-Agents have orange names. They have half-op in game. This means they have limited moderation powers in multiplayer. Their main job is to help out noobs in the beginner rooms. They also help take care of troublemakers such as spammers and flammers.

*Gamekeepers
Gamekeepers have grey names. They hold events in the events section of the forums and in game. They have full moderation powers in game.

*Market Squad
The market squad primarily facilities and supervise the market board. They handle scams, reports and any other related market business. They have green names to represent they are part of the market squad.

*Super moderators
Super Moderators, or SMods, have blue names. They maintain the forums. This can include editing posts, moving threads, giving out infractions, etc. They are basically our parents. They help us out, but also provide discipline. You usually want to PM an smod before anyone else if you have a problem, they can either fix it, or redirect you.

*Administrators
They have red names and are pretty much souped up SMods.

*Ninjas
Ninjas are the top tier of forum power. They are people like veb, KiTFoX, and suomynona. They are ninjas, so don't fuck with them. No colour or boldness is associated with the position of ninja."
Sold my dog to join RRO
Also, I made a mistake, you need VIP aswell to use animated avatars. Its on that same page, and costs 6 dollars per 6 months.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Old schoolers were people who brought the game before it became freeware (Around 2007 if I'm right)

So you pretty much can't.
Sold my dog to join RRO