Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Posting help!
What is the ranks for posting? e.g. Junoir Members, Members, etc.

How many posts do I have to have so that I can have a longer signature with images in it.

How many posts do I need to have a background image for all my posts?
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
0 posts Junior Member
50 posts Member
500 posts Senior Member
1500 posts Forumit (used to be ub3r)

Not sure about after that.

To get the background image you must pay actual money. It's a subscription called VIP in the shop. There is also ToriPrime, which is no image, but a picture in your sig, and a bigger avvy.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
gollum: You need toriprime.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
How much do you think all of this is going to cost me?
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
4000 - Raconteur
4500 or 5000 - Chatterbox

(Check the shop for toriprime and VIP, iirc prime is 15 and so is VIP)
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Jimbobwe View Post
gollum: You need toriprime.

In fact, you need toriprime and vip.

You can only buy VIP after buying Toriprime.Click here for all the benefits in buying Toriprime and VIP.
Let me clear it all out for you.

0 = Junior Member
50 = Member
500 = Senior Member
1500 = Forumite
4000 = Raconteur
4500 =Chatterbox

Hope I helped :]
Gamer Of Gamers