Ranking
Original Post
Not the movie.
Got a couple new replays. The second one is from a replay thread that got deleted after the veb incident. Enjoy.

C&C plz
Attached Files
1111Creative name.rpl (116.4 KB, 35 views)
1111Quite cliche.rpl (193.1 KB, 33 views)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

1111Creative name - The opening section was pretty cool and unusual even though you seemed a bit hesitant after you kicked the ground to turn around.
The following kick looked way weaker than it actually was, I'm guessing it happened 'cause you stopped the motion of your leg after the impact which wasn't the best option in my opinion.
The second hit though, was the kind of hit that always looks amazing, jumping high into the air while spining is definitely a formula for success.

1111Quite cliche - The movements at the start were pretty sweet but it has a couple of pauses here and there which affected the flow, which is the reason I don't like this replay as much as I like the first one. Nonetheless the hits flowed nicely and the pose was kickass () as always.

It's really surprising me the lack of activity in Replays lately, these deserved more than one comment.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
^^totally correct ppl is just being lazy and don't want to comment on other pplz threads -___-....but always want someone to comment on theres i hate that!

any ways

1st replay: was awesome ofc and i love that kick it was nice and simple and didn't look like it had that much power in it tho :/....and the thing you did at frame 344 was very awkward looking
and the jump was nice but i think that second kick could have been a boom and it would have make it much better.....9/10

2nd replay: imo all the moves you did b4 the first kick was random and didn't look nice to me...and it didn't like grab my attention all as much if you know what i mean....but those 3 kicks you did after was VERY nice and actually made me say DAAAAMMN lol....i like the last 2 kicks the most though because they looked very sweet the pose following up after those kicks was just perfect it was meant to be ;)....8/10
wanna spar? pm me =]