Toribash
Original Post
texture problem
my head texture doesn't show, i bought texture for 20k, and sent in my texture to the textures thing in the shop, it is in my custom folder but not on my head(sort of noobish)... please help
Last edited by StellarNinja; Jan 20, 2008 at 02:35 PM.
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
What version of Toribash are you using? If you don't have 3.1, then download it.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
i do, just got it yesterday
kk, i'll wait...

still not working... I'm going to try it with another head texture...
Last edited by suomynona; Jan 20, 2008 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Post * 2
Ryan: You cant beat Snoop Dog StellarNinja: I have a song with an electric bagpipe solo Ryan: ... FUCKING PLAY IT
I have the same problem
With 3.1, I'm unable to see any head textures whatsoever.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<pirate> wow i almost threw up from sneezing rofl
Can you post the contents of autoupdate.log here? The file can be found in the root Toribash folder.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Yeah, I took a look at this before, and there's something obviously wrong with this. Hopefully. :/

20-01-2008 19:17:52 Initializing ToriUpdate
20-01-2008 19:17:52 Fetching version updates...
20-01-2008 19:17:57 curl error - 28
20-01-2008 19:17:57 Unable to download https://content.toribash.com/cp/ver_updates.php .
20-01-2008 19:17:57 Fetching files updates...
20-01-2008 19:18:01 Downloading data/script/torishop/torishop.txt - Updated file
20-01-2008 19:18:02 Failed to delete data/script/torishop/torishop.txt before update. Aborting.
20-01-2008 19:18:02 Update terminated - 0 new files downloaded.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Redownload the game, and make sure you're running it on Administrator.
Sure thing, I'll try that out.

EDIT: I redownloaded 3.1, while running both the setup and 3.1 as admin, yet the problem persists. Odd thing is, the only head texture I can see is hampa's. If I check any other replays, say zaarock's (whom I know has a head texture) I see a regular head. Same thing goes MP, i see a normal head.
Last edited by mordecai; Jan 21, 2008 at 04:02 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yea, it's evidently still not updating properly. Are you using a router?