Toribash
I don't get my stuff back, and I have MUCH things to recover, I sent around 4 e-mails to the support, so I never receive any answer :/. I think if I'm gonna need let this to the extreme: sue the Toribash...
I am ChipSkylark :)
Just wait. trust me. I got the money to buy my stuff back. and like it says, Don't make false claims to him because he can check, and he'll ban you. It just takes some time.
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic1832449_3.gif[/SIGPIC]

Free TC!

The rollback is already fixed, there just retrieving everyones items/accounts. Also for those of you that have sent emails, they have received over thousands of emails. Maye more, they have to read each email and see if they are telling the truth as well. Also you can't sue Toribash for this, because toribash had nothing to do with it. I would suggest you guys think before you post ridiculously.
Originally Posted by Ceifeiro View Post
sue the Toribash...

You cannot indeed sue Toribash, by accepting the terms of agreement you're also accepting that your account and everything on it belongs to Nabi.
The hacked is already being currently fixed, just calm down, the staff is working hard on it.
It's. . . been too long.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
I lost lot's of stuff, like Hunter Force, Acid relax, 512x512 textures and a full 128 with trails and ground!
-----
I want my stuff back, I'm waiting for around 1 month
Last edited by Ceifeiro; Dec 24, 2010 at 03:10 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am ChipSkylark :)
Do you all just not understand? There are like what 1millionish people that play toribash? There aren't too many people who can get your stuff back. And even then its not like they read 10,000 emails a day. You need to stop acting like 12 year olds and be patient.

Want to try something completely new to the Toribash Forums? Try the 10 Push-up Challenge!