Ranking
Original Post
Reedemed----PERMANENTLY
I am sorry for what I have done.I know what I have done in the past but I just wanna say that

1. I'm sorry for making a lot 'a profiles
2. Sorry about what I said about the 0b(or 0p) clan(REALLY soryy
3. Sorry to veb caus' i think he head to send the news to every member,(that is alive,ofcourse)
4. And I'm sorry to all the people I have annoyed or pushed it too far

Moderator put a list over here to the people u think I have annoyed:

Ishi
Manbreakfast
Veb
Hampa
Gothica

I am sorry PERMANENTLY!
Re: Reedemed----PERMANENTLY
Delete this profile, and go use danny_the_manny.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Yeah,but I really would like not 2 be moderated.I hope u can do that.

caus' they never see the posts.I wont be able to.I'd be like..... muted
and just what did you do this time danny to get banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wtf?

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Danny, if you use Danny_the_manny, and act like you were acting with neterkurnal, and live with the fact that the global mods/admins have to moderate your posts, you won't be Moderated.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
Ugh :

Delete danny_the_manny_ and use danny_the_manny. Act normally. Live with the fact that the global mods/admins moderate your posts, and myabe someday you will lost that yellow 'Moderated'. M'kay?
<ducky> The game.
Just listen to what I said.
<ducky> The game.