Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
shop stock
when will the torishop get more stock of the cheap things, like gladiator, orc and chronos, cos i want to get a blood colour, but i cant afford any of the other ones. and why does the torishop need stock anyway?
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Stock of the items comeback when shop administrators want.Some never will.

Stock of items exist specially for making items more/less expensive, so people make some profit out of the market.
Don't ask about when the torishop will be restocked, if the shop admins wanted you to know, they would say it somewhere in the torishop. Also, asking about the restocks tend to get the admins in blind fury, so watch out. And the torishop has to restock from time to time to keep the rarity of an item from going too high.
BAD LUCK
The restock is pretty random, the cheap things are more likely to get restocked. However hunter was just restocked, and immediately bought out. The stock limits create rarity, and rarity creates value. Personally I find the market game as fun as (maybe more fun than) the dojo game, so I like the complexity the stock concept brings. You can find discounts in the item thread of market. Currently the user shops are being redesigned. Hopefully we will have a brand new market system soon. Then it will be much easier to find what you want...cheap.

edit: heh double ninja'd while I wrote this long winded missive out.