Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
2 noobs goofing around
Me and my friend goofing around in toribash freeplay.
Uke = tashaisawesome

Not looking for suggestions to make it better, just a goof replay. btw in my opinion i nailed it and she failed

Enjoy lol.

Added another replay, just me this time.
Attached Files
goofing around..rpl (74.1 KB, 34 views)
kick and headbang.rpl (52.1 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by TFmB123; Dec 28, 2010 at 08:42 PM.
Free head texture! Click Here
lol, yeah sure.. The spin was kinda cool but the weird twitching and stuff you did to try to get into a pose kinda sucked, plus you fell when you tried to get into the pose. Although i shouldn't be criticizing anyone's pose after the stiff gay one i did lol.
Last edited by TFmB123; Dec 28, 2010 at 05:52 PM.
Lol this was a total FAIL
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
You guys are kinda stiff, And the replay is too simple. next time try to add more frames and use more relax. Uke did some cool things, and you too but as i said too stiff. Overll 5/10
Originally Posted by Lifted View Post
Lol this was a total FAIL

Read my first post. Also we both where just goofing and had never tried a move like that before, we both just used a helikick and went from there lol.

Originally Posted by Reaper277 View Post
You guys are kinda stiff, And the replay is too simple. next time try to add more frames and use more relax. Uke did some cool things, and you too but as i said too stiff. Overll 5/10

Yeah, Uke's spin in mid-air was star wars darth sidious inspired lol, so yeah like i said, this was more of a goof than anything else, thanks for the advice.
I know but it was GOOD FAIL!
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
no, it was FAIL FAIL

didnt like it at all, and if u gona say "lol its a joke" ,then dont post shit like that here

Eddy Moderated Message:
User infracted for this post (useless post)

k srry
Last edited by TheSecret; Dec 29, 2010 at 07:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Shemen View Post
no, it was FAIL FAIL

didnt like it at all, and if u gona say "lol its a joke" ,then dont post shit like that here

So what your like "Mr.Bossman" around here?

And seriously we're not aloud to post goofs? what is this suppose to be our jobs now? posting good replays for people on forums? like seriously its a game, and your suppose to goof with it and have fun right?
Last edited by TFmB123; Dec 28, 2010 at 06:33 PM.