Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Work in progresses
Hey Replay people, I want to edit some of my favorite replays, but I need good CnC and tips on how to make them better. So yeah, can you guys help? Much appreciated
Attached Files
Arms before head.rpl (137.8 KB, 12 views)
WIP.rpl (113.9 KB, 7 views)
ManMad.rpl (159.6 KB, 7 views)
Meh.rpl (146.6 KB, 8 views)
06Epicness Punch.rpl (49.5 KB, 10 views)
Arms before head: Quite good, not too stiff, but i don't like the fact you limped all instead of doing a cool pose. Also, you grabbed once. I heard that kind of stuff is hated, but yours looks good .

WIP: It looks unfinished, I wonder why...(joking). I like how you ripped him apart, but that grab makes me UUGH! Again, no pose at the end...

ManMad: Just your every-day, grab-a-lot madman, But I loved the decap at the end and how you skeet his head. Oh, and you lost a hand. Bad boy!

Meh: My favorite one so far. Again, some grabbing and another lost hand but it was cool overall. And I love the pose at the end. Makes me go .

Epicness Punch: I love that perfect decap, even if your pose at the end sucked.

Overall: Quite a good job, could use some improvement, though. 8/OVAH 9000!!!

Joking. 8/10.
Hmm. ALright then, once I am out of MP, I will edit my replays. Also the skeet was my first and luckiest thing I did, twas a coincidence. Alright, will be working when soon.
-----
EDIT: I will NOT edit Meh or ManMad since I think they are good enough, But I have been editing the others. Will post the end results when I am done
Last edited by TheSamurai0926; Dec 29, 2010 at 10:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump