Ranking
Original Post
[Dsc] OMAGA
On behalf of my fellow leader Limguy64, and all of our members I bring to the stage the Omaga Clan.

The Story

A sect of monks high in the mountains is beginning the ritual. This ritual has been preformed for hundreds of years, always kept a secret from society. The monks gather round their symbol, it is the Greek Omega symbol. The Ritual begins, the torches are lit. The monks mumble "χαλάζι θεοί για είναι σπουδαίος. εμείs προσφορά έναs άντραs" (Hail the gods for they are great. We offer this man) the man is the head monk. He steps forward willing and kneels on the omega. He opens his mouth to speak and suddenly a flash and a bang. The head monk is lying on the ground, eyes closed, and mouth open. The monks are worried, never once had this ritual failed. The head monk suddenly jumps up and yells at the top of his lungs "OMAGA" with red furious eyes he begins attacking his fellow monks throwing some off the mountain top. Eventually he is stopped and chained to the wall. He remained for weeks thrashing around and screaming "OMAGA! OMAGA! OMAGA!!" the monks sit and talk of why this has happened for many more weeks to come. Finally a vision comes to the new head monk in a dream. It is the dead monk who was overcome by omaga. He says in the peaceful tone that the monks used to know "The gods have spoken threw me, and to me. The war will begin, and you must be ready. Go and prepare... My friend. Go... omaga..." The monks abandon their robes therefore abandoning their peaceful ways. 50 years have passed. The once monks are now a feared fighting force known as... OMAGA

Aim
the Aim of OMAGA is to become a strong and respected fighting force not by inviting black belts only, but in inviting lower belts and training them to become a knowledgeable fighter. O and of course... WORLD DOMINATION

Rules

1. Always respect those who beat you, and those you beat.
2. You are not allowed to recruit unless given a rook or higher position.
3. If you decide you've had enough of OMAGA (which you shouldn’t ;)) you must let a leader know
4. No breaking any toribashian laws if you are banned from toribash for any rule breaking, immediate kick.
5. No un sportsman like conduct towards lower belts ("ha-ha you suck n00b")
6. You must be seen in game by a leader (use the /search command), and post on the toribash forms at least once a month, but meaningful posts. Every now and then if members seem to be inactive leaders will send out PM to check activity. If you do not respond to sed PM in 30 days your outahere (15 days will give an 'inactive state')
7. No starting clan wars without leaders consent.

ATTENTION MEMBERS
Recruiting power is has been pulled from ALL MEMBERS until further notice

Rules of Rank
Full members can rise through the ranks of chess!
1/2 Member (no tag)
Pawn [OMAGA]
Bishop [OMAGA-BISHOP]
(Must be black belt to advance to knight)
Knight [OMAGA--KNIGHT]
Castle/Rook [OMAGA---CASTLE/Rook]
Queen[OMAGA---Queen]
King[OMAGA---King]

There will be a limit to each slot. Toriniments and belt rankings will determin who is will move up or down.

Rules of Entry
White - Green

can become 1/2 Members. This means you are affiliated with OMAGA and are always welcome to talk to leaders and members for whatever need and we will always be willing to help you with whatever.

Blue +

If 1/2 Member upon becoming a blue belt you must fight the leader in a non-modded game type (i.e. Judo, kickboxing, etc...) and if you pass the test (this does not necessarily mean beating the leader) you are welcome to join as a full member.

If not 1/2 member, you must beat the leader twice in 1 non modded game type of your choice, and one non modded game type of the leaders choice.

Leaders
Mintz: In charge of off game operations. 2nd Dan
Limeguy64: In charge of on game operations and recruiting. 2nd Dan

Members

D0R Black
Xenomania Black
Blacksheep Brown
MOBI 2nd Dan
Narutoxxx Black
gta3 3rd Dan
Killer111 Brown
joshytysen Black
FarCry10 Brown
linusehmf Black
Chimi Black
dontkillme Black
hardhead1 Brown
nonloser Brown
lbis Brown
evilnerd Brown
Owned674 Black
LILTERROR Black
Carrick Black
Inactive

Allies
RWL
Enemies
None! ^.^

Edit:

We're recruting!
Yay recruting!
At the moment we are looking for
Brown Belt or up
Active Forum Users

Lastly:

Members! Our website is here! Go ahead and visit it. Your comments are welcome.

Thank you all for your comments questions and concerns
Last edited by Mintz; Mar 25, 2008 at 10:59 PM.
Originally Posted by Mintz View Post
post on the toribash forms at least once a month, but meaningful pots.

Meaningful pots!
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
If all the posts here were meaningful, there would be very few posts, if any.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Originally Posted by Imsku View Post
If all the posts here were meaningful, there would be very few posts, if any.

good point
hey Mintz The only omaga tornmanet should go like this:

Round 1 whoever loses is the worst rank,3(Grey)
Round 2 whoever loses is rank 2 (Green)
Round 3 Whoever loses is rank 1(Red)

if u dont know about the colors ask limeguy i sent them to him in an email.

thanks bro

Oh ya.....
[Sin]Killer111 3rd DAN BLACK BELT
When You Hit A Wall, Dont Stop, Go It All Out
hahaha try not to double post... u might get in trouble...

just like edit stuff

ya thats not a bad idea

like those could be the signatures they get depending on how they do

btw they are really cool,

limeguy64
Last edited by Limeguy64; Jan 27, 2008 at 10:31 PM.
how do you rise in the ranks? ive been with you guys since i was like orange, im now brown very soon to be black, id like to rise and not be a pawn
it says as we'll hold a torniment as soon as we can, and from the winners we're decide the new ranks.
So far we're going to have it sometime in April or late February. PM me about it.