Toribash
Original Post
[Admin] 1k booster farming.
Oh hey there, Can you please run an ip check on demaster and iamlukas? They both were in the server for more then an hour and demaster was barely moving. Iamlukas once offered me to farm but i just sold him my head texture and asked him for money.

-----
And demaster is saying he did not know what was going on for the past 1 hour

-----
Iamlukas's history concludes that he sent tc amounts to demaster, meaning it was his payment for farming with him.
-----
He is sending his stuff to other alts.

also more pics

Enjoy.
Last edited by devilalt; Jan 6, 2011 at 03:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIRWEWORK, COME ON SHOW'EM WHAT YOUR WORTH, MAKE 'EM GO "OH, OH, OH!".
Lel, I don't want your tc anymoar. I have 200k now !
CAUSE BABY YOU'RE A FIRWEWORK, COME ON SHOW'EM WHAT YOUR WORTH, MAKE 'EM GO "OH, OH, OH!".
we just playing.. and i like him, iamlukas like me to. we chat everyday and play together.. are wrong if iamlukas my best,best,best friend in the world.. i vvery like him, thats not mean a farmer if he gift me tc..
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
Can you do anything for your bestfriend?

That was farming, he sended you tc while you farmed with him for over an hour.
Do you know DEVILALT,, you dont know nothing about FRIENDSHIP..
Never Mind With The Pass,, But Let's Go To The Future!! When We Will Raise And We Still Alive,, We Are [MFR]!!!
we chat every day.. make us so close and closer.. than we play together he black of course he can beaten me so easy
and devilalt,, i know that in toribash you dont have any friend..