Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] Banned from the Irc.
So i tried to connect irc today,when it finally was working i saw that i was banned!
Could someone inform me that why am i banned?
Try again, the dev team has recently fixed webchat.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Still banned.
I just dont understand that what is the reason for ban since i only hang around at minecraft irc and i dont see that i have done anything that breaks rules.
i am banned it says
-irc.toribash.com- *** Looking up your hostname... -irc.toribash.com- *** Couldn't resolve your hostname; using your IP address instead
-irc.toribash.com- *** You are banned from Toribash IRC (Session limit exceeded)
== ERROR: Closing Link: maddog1233 (User has been banned from Toribash IRC (Session limit exceeded))
== Disconnected from server: Connection to IRC server lost.
lolwut?
Try again.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Got banned too, etc
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The best way to keep yourself motivated is to learn how to hate your life to the point where you want to get revenge on existence itself.
not anymore, it got fixed

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

13:41 !irc.toribash.com *** Global -- from OperServ: Added a temporary AKILL for *@66.230.224.102 due to excessive connections

OperServ freaked out d/t many users from that host. Like SlipAnc said: fixed.

Update: Operserv is being a bitch.. working on it.
Last edited by Jarmund; Jan 6, 2011 at 02:02 PM.