Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] question?
i found some link i clicked on it and it turned out it was tc generator site!
and i did nothing i just exited quickly...
my question is will i get hacked please, want to i play toribash all day and night
i dont want to lose all my stuff...
is this stuff even posible you enter a site and they hack your email and your stuff?
oh my god....
Last edited by maddog1233; Jan 10, 2011 at 12:48 PM.
lolwut?
no i didnt put any information...when i saw the messege saying
you enterd tc generator it is your own.... somthing.....i can not even remeber i was so sceard i even turned of my pc :P
lolwut?
There might be some spyware you picked up there. Clear your cookies, run your anti virus, and change your password. If you do all of that, you should be fine.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
maddog1233: Don't panick. You simply clicked a fake link, that's all what happened.
As Ray75 said: Just delete your cookies [I don't know what browser you're using, but it should be somewhere under options.

You say you can't change your password?
Just try a few more times, if it really doesn't work out, use a password of ~5 months ago.
If that doesn't work, try the 'lost password' option.
If you haven't put in a valid email address, try pm'ing a moderator.
f=m*a syens
okey.... i deleted the cookies not just that i deleted everything search history and stuff...
about the pass...i sended the password to my mail and it was a diffrent password that i had but i maneged to change it
oh i am glad that is over,i thought i was going to have a heart attack uhh....
lolwut?
The link you opened is a known phishing website that many users have fallen for, and when i first read your post i was thinking "gah, not again..", Looks like you're in the clear with this one.