Toribash
Original Post
i have a problem with playing toribash.....
hey guys i want to download toribash but i can't because of the administrator password how can i play toribash without the administrator password or how do i download it without the password please tell me.
I AM BUYING ACCOUNTS! PM ME!
You need the administrator password.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
DAMN IT isn't there any other way its this k12 laptop damn i just want to play toribash thats all i want to do ho ho =(
Attempt to turn off your firewall, or what Necro said. I was able to get onto YouTube at my school by disabling the firewall.

EDIT:
Double ninja'd.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
why not? it asking alot of other stupid things and have alot of other very stupid comments then where do i go?
You may try downloading it from another computer, putting into an usb when it's installed and run it form the USB in your computer.

Originally Posted by Tehpixelman View Post
Become older, get your own computer.

This isn't wibbles.
Last edited by aslask; Jan 13, 2011 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Not that kind of language, please.
Or, cracking the password in the BIOS.
It sounds hard, but it really isn't.
http://laptoplogic.com/resources/how...d-in-5-minutes
Fairly simple.

*Edit: if you're going to change the password, change it back after you're done, so noone finds out.
f=m*a syens