Toribash
I assure you that it can.

What are you trying to do with the files? If you're trying to edit them, open them in something like GIMP or Photoshop.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
- Get GIMP. Specifically GIMP.
- Save As -> Select file type by extension -> TarGA Image (.TGA)
- Save with a different name so you don't overwrite the last one
- Create a spinny head with the original file.
- Save the spinny as an animated .GIF
- Upload it to an image hosting site.
- Display
- Send the .TGA to someone when they buy it
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
a computer can only do what it's software allows it to do. you need a decent photo editing program like photoshop or gimp to read .tga.
The spinning head must be an animated .GIF.
I would advise you to make the actual head file a .TGA, but it can be a .PNG, .BMP and more besides.
Then you make a spinny head so you can display it in the shop without anyone stealing it.
GARBAGE! it cant convert it...
E> The supplied TGA is not a true colour image.

tga_header Object
(
[id_length] => 0
[map_type] => 1
[image_type] => 9
[color_map_entry_index] => 0
[color_map_length] => 63
[color_map_entry_size] => 24
[image_origin_x] => 0
[image_origin_y] => 0
[image_width] => 128
[image_height] => 128