Ranking
Original Post
Pats permanent replay thread
So I'm back haven't made a replay for months so bare with me.

This will be my permanent replay thread C+C very welcome.
Attached Files
#Back to the future.rpl (172.6 KB, 20 views)
Had some nice movement. All those pauses got a bit annoying. That swipe in the end was pretty cool. Will edit with a bigger comment soon.
Last edited by Isis; Jan 20, 2011 at 06:48 AM.

Cheers, I stopped early because well I'm currently working on a lot of tricks for the toribash tricktionary
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Had some nice movement. All those pauses got a bit annoying. That swipe in the end was pretty cool. Will edit with a bigger comment soon.

agree and disagree

movement and flow was very sweet (with cherry ontop hahaha)

and i disagree the pauses make the replay look more realistic imo because you cant just go from one trick straight into another trick you need to pause and set up for the trick first and it just looks plain nice when you pause but not pause for to long so this replay was just sweet in my opinion...but i think you should try not to spin so much and focus on just the tricks :P....even tho spins are nice for setups they are bad if u go from one spin to another and another u know?....but the turn kick was the best move you did imo so for someone that hasn't made replays in months you are starting back on the right track KEEP IT UP.....also saw your tricktionary replays and i gotta say that b-twist replay was epic dude the spin setup was to realistic haha the kick it self was to stiff and abs were extended :P but very nice nun the less

this replay is worth 8/10
wanna spar? pm me =]