Toribash
Original Post
[vid]ToriFilm
So, I want to present my project, called ToriFilm.

I'm not sure that's a good idea to post a topic about my project in the English forum, and when I'm not very good in English...

So, if anyone interested in my project, they will have to translate, say news, or any moments from the video, using any translator, like google.translate .

And now about the project itself, it is very bold and challenging attempt to make a huge, lively, thoughtful city ToriCity...
Make a reality of an interesting and original storyline.
Create individual having their abilities characters.
Make a very nice animation and elaborate movements, and much more.

rendered "as-is" Video about it:

and

Russian blog(maybe will be english soon):
http://daedro.tumblr.com/

Russian group about project:
http://vkontakte.ru/club22654163

Maybe, i will translate, or create some other "english-friendly" groups, but with my english, for me this will be hard

Thanks if someone will likes my project.. i not want to stop working on it, this videos just like preview, without any error corrections, just like "as-is".
translate.google.com ruulz :D
The Second one was great.
But the first one would of been better if you did it intoribash insteded of blender.(If thats what you used)
thanks to all

about my head: i will re-texture it, i know it's ugly)) actually i not didn't created any textures at this time..
i working in 3ds max, not in blender...animation and the city not created at this time, and, actually first video not refers to project, this will be just movie with game replays after some beginning...

and...yeah i'm noob in 3ds max it's my first project, i newer working in 3ds max before it...but I will give to project attention to any detail, any thing that would have been very impressive.
oh, well, that you decided to write ads here) well well, just do not forget to tell me what to do for the film. I want to say that I also pass to participates in the film. Some points to him, ideas just models and help. I'll be glad when we finish a project together, and you'll see its beauty. In the meantime, you just have to wait =)
Originally Posted by Vadik View Post
...you just have to wait =)

yeah, but how long xD
i not ever think, what i be do something, that not how i want to do...but at this, i mean, that i will waste my time on quality and simplicity, but not on time... so...release date - "when it's done"