Toribash
Original Post
Buying the game 2 days before free?
Hi everyone,

I don't know for anything of this to be true, but I ask it anyway, just in case.

I bought the game for 15.45 euro's (+7 euro's for foreign exchange) 2 days before it became free. This is already pretty bad. And today I heard from this guy in the line for Judo that if you have bought the game you get a free head....... Is this true? Do I het ANY refund for buying the game 2 days before it became free?
I assume you still have your Regkey? If so, then you can insert it here (about two-thirds of the way down the page) and get your head texture.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Apparently, registered members will get extra items in future, but what those are and when they're coming out is far from confirmed.

Anyway, question answered, locked.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."