Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] Demon Head
Here is a head i made for a request...there are a few little errors but let me know what ya think...

Cannon Penis
I just didn't like how small and wide the mouth/ teeth are. Also, I dislike the two lback streaks on the right eye. Otherwise, good job, Its really well detailed. 7/10
DAMN.
I like the hair nad wrinkles, but everything else is kinda... strange
the teeth are really croppy. imo, they should be bigger
also, why is the nose just two dots? :S
Horns could be more 3d-ish. Try to shade them a bit stronger.
7/10
art board mods: if they dont understand it its not cnc
R
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
I just didn't like how small and wide the mouth/ teeth are. Also, I dislike the two lback streaks on the right eye. Otherwise, good job, Its really well detailed. 7/10

Oh i didn't notic those streaks...I will fix those also I guess it is unanimous that i should change the mouth so I will

Originally Posted by Arturix3 View Post
I like the hair nad wrinkles, but everything else is kinda... strange
the teeth are really croppy. imo, they should be bigger
also, why is the nose just two dots? :S
Horns could be more 3d-ish. Try to shade them a bit stronger.
7/10

I suck a drawing noses so ya know...just kinda made it voldemort style (lol) and ill try to add more shading on the horns...it's tough to make a shadow on black hair tho

Originally Posted by 1543 View Post
The teeth are weird and the back of horns need shadow

I tried adding shadow...it's hard on black hair
Cannon Penis
Um, as for the nose, try moving the nostrils down, then as more shading for some depth effect. Oh, and I just noticed the back of the hair has a shift line.
DAMN.
Teeth.
Pretty much all the problems are on the teeth.
1, it looks like paper.
2, it's all white, I'm pretty sure demons don't go to the dentist.
3, well, not much else, but just the teeth.
Good job though, WORK ON TEETH.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
R
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Um, as for the nose, try moving the nostrils down, then as more shading for some depth effect. Oh, and I just noticed the back of the hair has a shift line.

Ok thanks I'll try some stuff when I remake the nose....and yes there is a shift line

Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Teeth.
Pretty much all the problems are on the teeth.
1, it looks like paper.
2, it's all white, I'm pretty sure demons don't go to the dentist.
3, well, not much else, but just the teeth.
Good job though, WORK ON TEETH.

Lol ok thanks...I'll be changing the whole mouth so that includes teeth (which I will make a pale yellow)
Cannon Penis
I like the detail but it looks like the demon is puzzled or constipated or something. 7/10. If you make the mouth look like a slight smile and change the teeth, it would make a great difference. Otherwise, I like the shading and on the eyes. If you sell it now, it would go for 3k-4k.