Ranking
Original Post
RUNNING STANCES [help]
ok im a noob you see i know the basic of running and a bit about balance and id like to learn to increase my skill in running ive tried various running stances what that means is i do the usual running position but try out different position for my glutes and elbows and arms. ive seen it in youtube and even with common sense i know there are alot more running stances pardon me if stances isnt the right word, please pro or even noobs share your running moves

what i use is

cont abs and hips
space 20

extend hips
hold abs
relax pecs
contract elbows
space 20

then i do relax right knee
contract right hip
and space 20

later i just follow the right left right left leg pattern with both knees relax and some other different frames

what im asking here is for people to show me whats their running position then tell me how many times for space if needed and how do you regain your balance please post if you tell me to go to varoxes youtube video ill tell you that i did and the balance one aswell but in the video they use different starters and id like to learn those plz post or pm any of the two
Okay, so, Yarr?

I made this move on my own. I haven't used anything this fast, or this effective. It works almost everywhere.

(-30 grav)
HOLD ALL
Contract abs
Contract hips

Space x20

RELAX ALL
Extend hips
Hold glutes
Hold shoulders
Extend pecs
Contract elbows

Space x10

Lower shoulders

Space x10

Contract left hip
Left rotate sternum
(If this messes you up, use lumbar.)

Space x10

Hold left ankle

Space x10

Extend left hip
Contract right hip

Space x20

Tweak as necessary. Don't touch glutes. Everything else is for fine tuning. Use lumbar to lean into position. If you start to kick up too high, hold knees and hips. Then wait until you're in position to move. Never wait too long to put your foot down. Otherwise, use the above tip.

And then, finally.....Yarr!
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
rofl

well um...
Most running stances just use a move that puts you into a position in which your legs (or arms) can push backwards, propelling you forwards. Then you just continue but instead of both legs you use one.

Running.