Toribash
Original Post
[Solved]QI RECOVERY
1st. yes I did send a email to toribash and its been almost 2 months and still no reply.

So ever since hack I have not bothered with posting this because the account that had the 3000 qi was banned and was to be unbanned after new years.
The account name is Mtspence. It got unbanned earlier than it was suppose to be when the hack and rebanned for this
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=219500

But the qi I had on the account was never recovered...

I would like the qi to be "recovered on" this account. If you can not do this please direct me to someone that can.

thanks.
Last edited by ForeverFailure; Jan 26, 2011 at 05:24 PM.
You won't get back your QI because you were banned. You broke the rules, you got banned, you stay out of the banned account. If you feel like appealing the ban, then PM the one who banned you.
Last edited by aslask; Jan 26, 2011 at 05:31 PM.
Originally Posted by aslask View Post
You won't get back your QI because you were hacked. You broke the rules, you got banned, you stay out of the banned account. If you feel like appealing the ban, then PM the one who banned you.

you misunderstand.
I didn't get "hacked".
It was back when veb deleted the database. the global hack.
When the account got banned again after hack it still had 0 qi on it, it was never recovered.
Not the initial 3,000 it had.
So I wanted it "recovered" on this account.
Last edited by ForeverFailure; Jan 26, 2011 at 05:24 PM.
Oh. Only [email protected] can help you, so you'll have to send another mail to them. But you won't get stuff recovered within the ban period, so I think you should wait till the account gets unbanned before mailing and demanding it to be recovered. I'm sure you understand, as this could be a way of dodging bans.