Toribash
Original Post
mIRC Troubles.
Okay, so for the last few days I've been trying to get onto the "asia.toribash.com" server, and with every try I get an error that says my (Connection timed out). I tried updating mIRC, I tried using ChatZilla, both failed whenever I attempted to get onto the "asia.toribash.com" server.. I tried then to get on to the old "irc.quakenet.org" server and it worked just fine. I asked a couple people to ask if I was banned from the asia.toribash server, but no one answered them. I really don't have any reason to be banned from it anyway. So if someone could enlighten me on wtf is going on.

It'd just be spectacular.
I'M FED UP WITH THIS WORLD
When you type in /server asia.toribash.com or /server irc.toribash.com.... did you bother typing /join #toribash?

Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
I'm afraid you misunderstand me.

I can't get onto the server at all.

* Connecting to asia.toribash.com (6667)
-
* Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out)

Well, you can either try irc.toribash.com, or use ChatZilla if you have Firefox browser.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
* Connecting to irc.toribash.com (6667)
-
* Unable to connect to server (Connection timed out)

Originally Posted by Jsoh
..I tried updating mIRC, I tried using ChatZilla, both failed..

Either the server(s) were down by the time of your attemp, or you have not forwarded ports.
What what? In the butt.
Originally Posted by Foxie
..or you have not forwarded ports.

I'm afraid I don't understand.
Then learn to use Google.

Port Forwarding/Virtual Servers. Search for either, and as long as you have enough braincells to figure out what model your router is, it really couldn't get any easier.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
@Qegola - I don't have a router because I use dialup..so I really don't think that port forwarding is my problem.

@Samule - Toribash.com/chat makes my monitor go black..except for my cursor..idk why. The same thing happens with LimeWire..So that's a no go.

Edit - I've been able to get on IRC before. This inability to connect started up about a week ago.
Last edited by Jsoh; Feb 7, 2008 at 12:14 AM.